COVID 19 POLICIES
1. The health club member presence must be limited to no more than 25% of the maximum occupancy exclusive of staff, who must maintain 6 ft. of space from others
2. Our facility will monitor visitor entries and exits, ensure social distancing, and limit occupancy at all times.
3. Our facility shall conduct a temperature screening and questionnaire of staff and clients upon entrance to the facility. Any individual who is found to have a temperature of 100.4 or above will NOT be permitted into the building
4. Limit access to the facility through the front door. Other access points should be kept closed, except where required to remain open by law or where it is otherwise necessary that another access point remain open for safety reasons.
5. Hands must be sanitized prior to entering the facility. Sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided at the entry and throughout the facility.
6. Masks/Face coverings are required to be worn by all clients while in the facility at all times except when doing so would inhibit the individual’s health.
7. Showers, steam rooms and saunas will NOT be available for use.
8. All common area chairs ,tables, and couches will roped off or removed from the area to prevent congregating and touching.